Nov 13, 2005
Hazelnut Melting Moments
||Cute cookie that melts in your mouth and presentable for any occasion. Makes 4 dozen.|
- 225 g butter softened
- 130 g white sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 10 ml vanilla extract
- 2 g lemon zest
- 280 g all-purpose flour
- 200 g ground hazelnuts
- 170 g semisweet chocolate chips
- 10 g confectioners' sugar
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C ).
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar. Gradually beat in the egg yolk, vanilla, and lemon zest. Stir in the flour and ground hazelnuts with a large spoon.
- Shape dough into walnut sized balls and place them 2 inches apart on an unprepared cookie sheet. Make an indentation in the center of each ball with your finger. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes in the preheated oven.
- While the cookies are baking, melt the chocolate chips in a small saucepan over low heat, or in the microwave. Stir chips until smooth. When cookies come out of the oven, spoon 1/2 teaspoon of the melted chocolate into the indentation. When cookies are completely cool, dust lightly with confectioners' sugar.
Chocolate Chip Cookies
Always a favorite with children and adults alike, you'll love
this chocolate chip cookie recipe!
Yield: 4 dozen cookies
• 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
• 1/2 cup granulated sugar
• 1/2 cup margarine or butter, softened
• 1/2 cup shortening
• 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
• 1 egg
• 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
• 1 teaspoon baking soda
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 1 - 6 oz. pkg. (1 cup) semi-sweet chocolate chips
• 1/2 cup chopped pecans
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. In a large bowl, combine brown sugar and granulated sugar, margarine and shortening and beat until light and fluffy. Add vanilla and egg and blend well. Stir in flour, baking soda and salt, mixing well. Stir in chocolate chip and nuts.
2. Drop dough by teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake at 375 degrees F. for 8 to 10 minutes or until a light golden brown. Do not overbake. Cool for one minute on baking sheet. Remove from baking sheet and cool on wire rack until completely cool.
BISKUT COKELAT CHIP BERKACANG
Resepi ini telah menghasilkan biskut yang rangup dan ringan. Inilah biskut yang selalu dibakar semasa perayaan hari raya juga semasa anak-anak saya balik ke asrama masing-masing. Bekalan yang semestinya dibawa dan amat digemari.Tak sempat 24 jam, licin dimakan oleh rakan-rakan mereka. Tak percaya cubalah
1 cawan sukatan mentega, dilembutkan
2 cawan gula perang
1/4 cawan gula halus
2 biji telur saiz A
2 sudu reh esen vanilla
3 cawan tepung gandum
1/2 cawan serbuk koko
1 sudu kecil baking soda
1 sudu kecil baking powder
1 sudu kecil garam
2 sudu besar nescafe
3 cawan cokelat chip
3 cawan kacang campur( macadamia, hazel, walnut dan badam )
1. Pukul bahan A sehingga gebu.
2. Masukkan B dan pukul lagi.
3. Ayak bahan C dan gaulkannya dengan adunan tadi.
4. Akhir sekali, campurkan D, bulat-bulatkan dan aturkan di dulang pembakar.
5. Bakar selama 25 minit dalam kepanasan ketuhar 180 C.
Posted at 05:18 pm by aynna
|Jordan 11 Bred 2012 For Sale |
April 20, 2013 02:19 AM PDT
Your blog is awesome , you should daily updated your blog.You seem to have a good understanding of these themes.When I entering your blog,I felt this.
April 8, 2013 01:55 AM PDT
tlg saya cr biskut 2013 untuk saya bt pakai raya
|Belstaff Blouson Women |
October 30, 2012 12:07 PM PDT
I have been taking splenda for several months. Just lately I realized that the moles on arms and especially legs had increased.By a sudden impulse while visiting my doctor for something else I showed the increased moles to him on one leg. He pointed out that two of the moles did not look good, he sent one small part of one of them to the lab and it came back as pre- cancerous. Both moles have been removed since. No more splenda for me.,317567,http://biskut.blogdrive.com/archive/1.html
|karen millen dresses sale |
October 7, 2012 10:42 AM PDT
I'd actually love to review these boxes on my shopping/lifestyle blog. i wonder if they'd send me a sample box to talk about?,058343,http://biskut.blogdrive.com/archive/1.html
|karen millen outlet uk |
September 21, 2012 12:17 PM PDT
I also follow through Google Reader!,728610,http://biskut.blogdrive.com/archive/1.html
|water proof shoes |
September 19, 2012 12:57 AM PDT
Love those! I enjoy following your posts on facebook and rss!,229737,http://biskut.blogdrive.com/archive/1.html
|Louis Vuitton speedy |
April 25, 2012 07:33 PM PDT
well this blog is great i love reading your articles.,217375,http://biskut.blogdrive.com/archive/1.html
|nur syakirah |
August 26, 2010 05:53 AM PDT
awak saya nak respi biskut
July 8, 2007 08:11 PM PDT
tolong carikan saya resepi biskut sunami